THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN ACCORDANCE WITH PROVISIONS UNDER THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER. THIS DOCUMENT IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE LAST UPDATED ON 15/01/2021.
- Creatiwox Internet Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered address at #3, POBBATHI TOWERS, 3RD FLOOR,100FT RING ROAD, BANASHANKARI 3RD STAGE, BANGALORE- 560085 (“The Logical Indian” / “Us” / “We”/ “Our”, which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to mean and include its successors and permitted assigns), is engaged in the business of digital news-media content production, publishing, distribution and promotion, (hereinafter referred to as the “Business”).
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Website” shall mean and include [insert hyperlink to website], any successor website, any website of related entity or any other channel facilitated and permitted by The Logical Indian including but not limited to any digital medium including phone, displays, emails, social media interfaces and messaging interfaces.
- By accessing or using Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. This is a legally binding agreement between you (the user) and The Logical Indian and all its related entities, establishing the terms and conditions under which this Website may be used/accessed. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- You hereby declare that you are legally capable to enter into an agreement and that all the particulars and information provided by you through this Website are true, accurate and complete.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby authorize The Logical Indian to collect your basic identification and contact information including but not limited to your name, contact number, email id, which you provide voluntarily to enable Us to identify you as a user of the Website and allow Us to contact you with more information regarding the Business carried out provided by The Logical Indian.
INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
- All information and content available on the Website and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, material, information, data, news items, links etc. and the compilation and organization thereof contained on this Website (“Content”) is provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making any business/commercial decisions.
- Content contained on this Website or other terms are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and is the sole property of The Logical Indian, Our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by applicable laws, including but not limited to laws governing copyrights and trademarks.
- The Logical Indian expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You may not distribute Content to others without the express written consent of The Logical Indian. You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of Contentcontained on this Website in any form without prior permission of The Logical Indian.
- Content on this Website should not be regarded as an offer, solicitation, invitation, advice or recommendation to use of the services described on this Website.
- Services are available only at the discretion of The Logical Indian and its related entities and may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that certain functions of this Website would require an active internet connection. The Logical Indian and its related entities do not assume any responsibility/liability if this Website is not fully functional due to absence/insufficiency of the required internet connection. The Logical Indian and/or its related entities will not beconcerned with any dispute between the user and the internet service provider and/or any third party providing the internet connection or any other services responsible to run this Website.
- You hereby understand that your acceptance to these Terms and Conditions will in no way confirm the grant of any specific services by The Logical Indian to you.
NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- This Website may contain advice/opinions and statements of various persons. Reliance on these statements shall be at your own risk. It is the responsibility of the user of this Website to independently verify and evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services or other information provided on this Website.
- All information on this Website is being provided under the condition and understanding that the same is not being interpreted or relied on as legal, accounting, tax, financial,investment or any other professional advice, or as advice on any specific facts or matters.
- The Logical Indian may at any time (without being obliged to do so) update, edit, alter and/or remove any Content in whole or in part that may be available on this Website and shall not be held responsible for all or any actions that may subsequently result in any loss, damage and or liability.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to do/perform/undertake any act, and The Logical Indian and its related entities make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the act thereof will not infringe any intellectual property rights, or otherwise. The user is expected to keep abreast of any changes made in this Website and the information available on it on a regular basis and The Logical Indian and its related entities undertake no responsibility about advising the user about any such changes.
- Though The Logical Indian and its related entities will endeavour to ensure that information contained on this Website is obtained from sources which, it feels, are reliable, The Logical Indian and its related entities do not warrant such information's completeness or accuracy.
- The Logical Indian does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product/service advertised by any third party on Website, nor shall have any liability or responsibility for the actions taken by you in pursuance of such advertisement by third party using our Website and any question or dispute you may have regarding any such advertisement or content therein should be addressed directly to the concerned third party.
- You hereby agree to release The Logical Indian and its related entities from all claims, demands and damages, whether actual or consequential, of every kind, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or relating to any and all listings, transactions, or any other use of Website.
PAID SERVICES WE OFFER
The Logical Indian offers certain paid services for its users. The services include but not limited to:
a. Exclusive newsletter once in 6 months. INR 90/-
b. (a) + Virtual/Physical meet up with the editorial board/team once in 6 months. INR 290/-
c. (a)+ (b)+ Access to our citizen journalism programme INR 690/-
d. (a) + (b) + (c) + Membership access to exclusive groups of change makers and change seekers. INR Variable
The cost mentioned is inclusive of taxes and subject to changes as intimated from time to time.
To cancel your service request, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund is applicable after 7 days from the day of purchasing the services.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Logical Indian grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and revocable license to use this Website for as long as you respect these Terms and Conditions for browsing/using this Website. All rights relating to this Website as well as its functionalities are the exclusive property of The Logical Indian and/or its related entities (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, source code, patents as well as any other intellectual property right). All the information provided on or via this Website (including all texts, graphics, design or logos) shall be the intellectual property of The Logical Indian and/or its related entities.
- You agree not to copy, forward, download or share content without obtaining the necessary rights or permissions to do so. You also agree not to abuse your access and license to use this Website.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that you are prohibited from using Website or its Content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or applicable ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of Website;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of Website.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to Website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE LOGICAL INDIAN AND ITS RELATED ENTITIES, THEIR DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES ACCEPT NO LIABILITY AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSES) FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITE OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, HOWSOEVER ARISING, AND INCLUDING ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE ARISING FROM, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DEFECT, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, IMPERFECTION, FAULT, MISTAKE OR INACCURACY WITH THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES, OR DUE TO ANY INACCESSIBILITY OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY PART THEREOF OR ANY CONTENTS OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES EVEN IF THE ENTITIES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES.
- This Website may contain links to other websites of affiliate companies or related entities of The Logical Indian. This Website also contains links to external websites, having further linked websites, controlled or offered by third parties (non-affiliates of The Logical Indian), in order to help you find relevant websites which may be of interest to you, quickly and easily.
- The contents displayed or products/services offered on such linked websites or any quality of the products/services are not endorsed, verified or monitored by The Logical Indian or its related entities.
- The Logical Indian and its related entities are also not responsible for the owners or operators of such external links or websites or for any products or services they supply or for the contents of their websites and do not give or enter into any conditions, warranties, express or implied; or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external websites to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
The Website and the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws of India, unless stated otherwise. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, Karnataka.
- The Logical Indian solely reserves the right to change the information provided on or via this Website, including these Terms and Conditions or to charge for its services, at any time and without notice.
- It is recommended that you review the information provided on or via this Website, including these Terms and Conditions, periodically for changes.
- The Logical Indian or any of its related entities/affiliates shall not be held responsible for all or any actions that may subsequently result in any loss, damage and or liability on account of such change in the information on the Website.
SUSPENSION AND CANCELLATION
- The Logical Indian or its related entities can at any time, without the need to give a reason, notice or compensation, suspend your ability to use the Website. The suspension or cancellation of the licence to use this Website will mean that you will no longer have any access to your data, without you having any recourse against The Logical Indian or any of its related entities or its affiliates.
- Further, The Logical Indian also reserves the right to suspend the user’s access to any user account and/or this Website, in case The Logical Indian, in its sole discretion, is of the view that user is in breach of these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law or may foresee any breach by user of these Terms and Conditions and any applicable law, without you having any recourse against The Logical Indian or any of its related entities or its affiliates.
ACCURACY AND CORRECTNESS OF INFORMATION
- You confirm that any information provided/submitted by you or any details entered into the Website are accurate and correct, and you undertake to pass on any modifications to The Logical Indian or its related entities.
- You undertake that you shall not provide/submit any information whatsoever which may be including but not limited to misleading, false, defamatory, disparaging, discriminating or obscene in nature.
- You shall indemnify and hold The Logical Indian and/or its related entities/affiliates harmless against any loss, damage or costs suffered/incurred by and or its related entities/affiliates as a result of any such erroneous information supplied by you or your authorized users.
- A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this document to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
The Logical Indian or its related entities shall not be deemed to have waived any of its/their rights or remedies hereunder, unless such waiver is in writing. No delay or omission on the part of The Logical Indian, in exercising any rights or remedies shall operate as a waiver of such rights or remedies or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any one occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.