October 7th, 2015
Source: Animal Aid Unlimited, India
His stomach was full of polybags which was causing severe health issues the bull urgently needed surgery. Veterinarians surgically removed more than 20 kgs (40 pounds) of plastic and garbage that had been accumulating in his stomach for many years.
We have all been reading about the harmful impact of polybags on the environment for decades, but no real change has been seen. We keep hearing news about governments banning the use of polybags, but had any of these bans been effective, the bull would not have had so much plastic in his stomach.
The Logical Indian urges every citizen to wake up and stop using plastics as much as possible, and in case avoiding plastics is not possible, at least we must ensure proper recycling and disposal or plastics to ensure innocent animals do not have to suffer.
We also request our community to share the video & bring awareness against uses of plastics.