The Logical Indian Crew

Noida: Citizens Strolling In Park Experience Choking Due To Burning Waste

A Twitter video shared by Harsh Vardhan Tripathi on November 21 shows smoke erupting near Master Park 117 Noida caused by garbage burning. Tripathi asserts that the burning of garbage causes choking in park visitors. He also requested officials to look into the matter.

  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo
  • Whatsapp
  • Telegram
  • Linkedin
  • Print
  • koo


Contributors Suggest Correction
Writer : Tarin Hussain
,
Editor : Shiva Chaudhary
,
Creatives : Tarin Hussain