BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj Asks A Girl To Unbutton Her Jeans During A Public Meeting
May 7th, 2016
Image Courtesy: akamaihd
A shocking video of Sakshi Maharaj asking a young girl to unbutton her pants despite she being reluctant to do so has been doing rounds. Reasons can be plenty as reported by many of the mainstream media, however, to ask a young girl to unbutton in front of all is unbecoming of a member of parliament. To be an MP is a huge responsibility, they have to lead from the front rather than exploiting their position. The MP in question has always made headlines for the wrong reason due to his tirades against minorities and branding of people who have different opinion as anti-national.
The honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji unfortunately so far has not reigned on the loose cannons who have continued to erode his image among the youth and aspiring population of India. It is a great opportunity for the Prime Minister to set the record straight and send out a stern message to all by suspending the MP in question for his loose speeches and the deplorable act he has been part of now.
Alleged Crimes Sakshi Maharaj has committed
Sakshi Maharaj began his political career in 1990s as a member of BJP, elected to Lok Sabha twice from Farrukhabad, later shifted his allegiance to Samajwadi Party, then the UP CHief Minister Kalyan Singh’s Rashtriya Kranti Party and again moved back to BJP later.
- In 2000, a college principal from Etah had filed a police complaint against Maharaj, accusing him and his two nephews of gang-raping her, when the godman was driving from Agra to Etah. he was sent to Tihar jail for rape charges, but was later released.
- In 2006, a Manipuri disciple from Maharaj’s ashram complained that he had taken advantage of her and raped her in the ashram.
- In 1997, the then MP of Farrukhabad, Sakshi Maharaj was named as one of the involved persons in the killing of Brahm Dutt Dwivedi.
- In 2013, Maharaj and his brother were accused of murdering Sujata Verma, a member of the UP state women’s commission, who had visited the ashram in Etah. After the incident Maharaj had been on the run. Later he was pleaded innocent.
Some of the statements made by Sakshi Maharaj
- He has said madrasas teach their students the concept of terrorism and love jihad
- He called Nathuram Godse — Mahatma Gandhi’s assassin — a patriot
- He asked Hindu women to protect their religion by producing at least four children
- He also claimed that cow slaughter and conversion to Islam and Christianity would soon be punishable to death.
The Logical Indian requests the government to act now, act fast against Sakshi Maharaj who has made the country bow in shame because of this act and his behavior inside and outside the parliament. We share the outrage the people of India are venting out on social media and other platforms over this indecent act of this MP. Enough is enough, let’s shun the MPs who lack the decency and principles and let us demand good representatives and behaviour from across party lines.