Indian Railways To Launch Trains Which Will Give World-Class Facilities – Know About It
July 11th, 2016
Source & Image: dailymail.co.uk
Indian Railways despite not being in a great financial condition is considered as a success story when it comes to how it has connected India. Indian railway has never been known much for its facilities and cleanliness, that could all change with the introduction of Tejas, its premiere train with ‘state-of-the-art’ facilities.
Some of the important aspects of Tejas are as below
1. Tejas, along with trains like Humsafar, Antyodaya and Deen Dayalu, are a key feature of this year’s rail budget.
2. Tejas, meaning brilliance, will be of golden color, while Humsafar, which will also roll out this year will be draped in vinyl sheets painted in the colors of earth and sky.
3. Tejas coaches will have Executive Class and Chair Cars, while those of Hamsafar will have 3-tier AC.
4. Tejas coaches are going to have some 22 new features, entertainment screens for each passenger along with head-phone socket and LED boards for communicating safety instructions.
5. Bio-vacuum toilets will be installed along with water-level indicators, sensor fitted taps and hand dryers.
6. The coaches will have wi-fi facility, integrated braille displays, digital destination boards and electronic passenger reservation chart.
7. The coaches will have tea and coffee vending machines, magazines, and snack tables.
8. The Tejas and Hamsafar will both have CCTVs and fire and smoke detection, suppression system installed in those.
9. Antodaya Express will be a fully unreserved train, while Deen Dayalu coaches will have improved facilities for general class passengers.