Indian IT Companies Among The Worst Paymasters In The World: Reports
September 21st, 2015 / 9:09 PM
News Source: Economic Times | Image Source:bitcoinalliance
According to recruitment platform MyHiringClub.com’s Worldwide IT Salary 2015 survey, Indian IT companies are among the 10 worst paymasters in the world.
The Survey conducted by MyHiringClub.com has these highlights:
- India ranked 7th on the list of lowest paymasters for information technology (IT) managers, down by one position from last year’s.
- A mid-level IT manager in India draws an average salary of $41,213.
- Bulgaria topped the list with a meagre $25,680, followed by Vietnam and Thailand averaging at $30,938 and $34,423, respectively.
- The list includes Indonesia at the fourth spot with average wages of $34,780, followed by the Philippines ($37,534), India ($41,213), China ($42,689), Czech Republic .
- When it comes to countries that pay out the best IT salaries, Switzerland again topped the list with an average annual remuneration of $ 1,71,465. The same job if taken in Belgium, second on the list, would fetch $ 1,52,430.
- Denmark came in at third on the best-paying list, with salary in the IT sector averaging at $ 1,38,920. The US and the UK were ranked fourth and fifth, respectively, with average packages of $ 1,32,877 and $ 1,29,324, respectively.
“The impact of outsourcing and off-shoring on IT roles in North America and Western Europe helps explain the pattern of global pay,” MyHiringClub.com & FlikJobs.com CEO Rajesh Kumar said to the Economic Times reporter
He further added that Lower-level roles are being moved to regions where talent is cheaper. The jobs that remain in Western Europe and the United States may be fewer in number, but are more demanding and complex. However, there is an increasing evidence of India’s growing stature and presence in the high-end value chain, where cost advantages may not be the only drivers of future growth.
Written by :
Edited by :