August 31st, 2016
National Consumer Helpline(NCH) website has been launched by the Department of Consumer Affairs to create awareness,advise and redress consumer grievances and act as a central registry for lodging consumer complaints.
National Consumer Helpline supports consumers by:
- Guiding consumers in finding solutions to problems related to Products & Services.
- Providing information related to Companies and Regulatory Authorities.
- Facilitating consumers in filing complaints against defaulting Service Providers .
- Empowering consumers to use available Consumer Grievances Redressal Mechanisms, Educating Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.
- Developing the awareness among Consumers about their Rights and Responsibilities.